You are searching about 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts, today we will share with you article about 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts is useful to you.
Common Household Items Can Be a Threat to Your Dog!
Even in the cleanest and seemingly safest house or apartment can harbor a health threat for your dog. There are many common household items that we all have around, that can be a threat to your dog, either make him sick or cause death,
Did you know that environmental toxins can be any substance that is outside the animal’s body and if it is eaten or otherwise exposed – it can cause a harmful biological change.
We live in a world where we are trying to be “green,” yet many of our homes are full of things that can cause harm to our dogs.
Did you know that secondhand smoke can cause cancer in dogs? Food found in the garbage has the potential to either cause illness or death.
Things found in the home that can become deadly threats vary from pesticides and dirty water that pollute the environment to many other seemingly small and insignificant things.
This article I hope in some small way will open the eyes of the readers and possibly prevent another dog or pet from having to suffer illness or die.
Dogs as you know, are one of the most curious of domestic pets, a monkey can be more curious, but when it comes to putting something in their mouth, I believe that dogs beat all other critters .
Since the dog does not have hands to know things, the first thing is his mouth and whether it is pleasant or not, it goes through his mouth. I have never read anywhere that dogs are gourmet food. It seems their philosophy is, if you fit you can eat and/or swallow. The problem with this theory is that the toxins in the substances can cause illness and/or the substances can cause serious disturbances within the dog’s body.
So what’s a dog owner to do? First of all there are simple rules to follow that will prevent some accidents from happening. Even if you have a puppy or dog that likes to eat, keep small items out of your dog’s reach. Items such as small rubber balls, jewelry, medicine bottles of all kinds (glass or plastic), insect or rat poison containers, house cleaners, live wires lying on the ground that can be eaten, containers containing pesticides, fertilizers, motor fluids such as antifreeze, power steering fluid and the like. Whatever you don’t think you want to carry, consider it a “no-no” for your dog.
There are many foods that can cause poisoning in a dog:
Alcohol-in addition to drinking can cause coma or even death.
Avocados – a fatty acid found in avocado leaves, fruit, seeds, and bark called ‘persin’ can cause difficulty breathing, fluid accumulation in the chest, stomach and the sac around the heart.
Chocolate – this and any chocolate related product such as cocoa powder, cocoa beans, cocoa mulch is very dangerous for dogs. These products contain caffeine and theobromine, both are nervous system stimulants and since dogs metabolize theobromine more slowly than humans it can cause a multitude of problems including death. Dark chocolate has the highest concentration.
– Coffee, tea and cola – contain caffeine and can cause caffeine poisoning, including tea and cola contain theobromine.
– grapes and grapes – are highly toxic to dogs – the toxic component is not known, but consuming large amounts can cause kidney damage or failure.
– Macadamia nuts – another toxic mystery, but a dangerous food for dogs, it can cause depression, hyperthermia, weakness, muscle stiffness, tremors and increased heart rate.
– Mushrooms – have toxins that can be harmful if a dog eats them.
– Nutmeg – I don’t know if this will affect the dog, but it is on the list of very dangerous foods for dogs, and if a dog eats enough it can be fatal. I don’t know what it is – so keep it away from your dog.
– Onions and garlic – we don’t know how much onion or garlic needs to be eaten by a dog (or cat), but they are considered dangerous because they contain sulfoxides and disulfides, which can break down red blood cells and and he drew. bloody blood According to what I have read consuming in large amounts can lead to severe bleeding and even death, if not treated by your professional.
Xylitol – this is a sugar substitute found in some gums and in sugar-free candies that is very harmful to dogs. If a dog eats enough candy, it can cause life-threatening low blood sugar, loss of coordination, depression, liver damage, falls and seizures.
– Yeast powder – yeast powder that rises can cause gas to build up in a pet’s digestive system causing its stomach or intestines to rupture. Do not give your dog junk food that has yeast in it. Once cooked a small amount of bread or rolls is fine for your pet.
Some plants are also very poisonous to dogs. Puppies are often the most curious, but dogs that like to dig can run into problems too.
These plants in general, cause the same amount of problems and these are the symptoms: vomiting, diarrhea, depression, loss of food, abdominal pain, sensitivity, speech, tremors, seizures and abdominal pain.
Amaryllis, Azaleas, Autumn Crocus. Christmas pine needles, Chrysanthemum, Cyclamen, Daffodils, some Ivies, Holly, Kalanchoe, and Lillies, Sago Palms, Oleander, Poinsettia, Tulip and Narcissus bulbs are the most commonly found in our gardens. However, the Caster Oil plant has a highly toxic protein and one bean can kill a man and four beans can kill a horse, so I would clear my yard of such a plant just to be safe. If a bean can kill one of us, I’ll bet a serious bite by a puppy or dog can be fatal.
Also the new thing in the garden is cocoa mulch that smells like chocolate, dogs are attracted to it and will eat it. It can cause many problems including death, stick to our regular mulch to be on the safe side.
Do not let your dog bathe in stagnant water or in any water that you are not sure is contaminated.
Dogs are like children, they are very curious and they are attracted to things because they smell. If it smells, it must taste good and that’s where the problem lies.
All dogs are at risk when it comes to ingesting or ingesting poisonous substances or substances, especially older dogs, and small puppies. It is a good idea to “baby proof” your home by keeping things within your dog’s reach and when you are outside, a watch can prevent any mishaps.
Invest in an emergency first-aid kit for your dog. You should have:
– a new bottle of hydrogen peroxide (3%) to induce vomiting
– Turkey baster or large syringe to administer peroxide into the dog’s mouth
– salt solution
– Artificial tear gel to lubricate the eyes after washing
– forceps (tweezers) to remove the stingers
– a muzzle to protect yourself against fear or suffocation
– light grease cutting dishwashing liquid for washing after any damage
– a bowl of your pet’s favorite cold food
– living pet
Keep your veterinarian’s phone number near your phone and also keep the ASPCA Poison Control number listed at 888-426-4435 (there is a fee for this service.) The ASPCA’s Animal Poison Control Center website has an alphabetical list of the most common plant. , including information about their security.
If at any time you think your pet has been poisoned, call your veterinarian right away. Time is of the essence and the life you save will be your pet’s.
Video about 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts
You can see more content about 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts
If you have any questions about 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 5884129 9
Search keywords 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts
10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts
way 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts
tutorial 10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts
10 Smallest Animals That Can Kill You Interesting Facts free
#Common #Household #Items #Threat #Dog