You are searching about 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List, today we will share with you article about 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List is useful to you.
Residential Cleaning Customers: Be Prepared to Answer Their Questions
Are you ready to start your home cleaning project? Once you have purchased the supplies and equipment, obtained the necessary insurance, and hired your crew you will find customers. Your cleaning customers will have questions for you – everything from the training you give your employees to your rates to what they should do with their pets when it comes to cleaning. Here are the questions you should be prepared to answer:
1) Can I trust your company? Do you have insurance and contracts? Your cleaning company should have a contract and have liability insurance, as well as worker’s compensation for your employees. Be prepared with a document or document that lists your insurance/contract company and the types of coverage you have. You should also run background checks on all employees.
2) Does anyone need to be home when you clean? This is all the customer’s choice. If the customer is not at home you need to have the key in a safe place and if they have an alarm you will need the alarm code.
3) Do I provide cleaning chemicals and machinery? As a cleaning company it is your responsibility to provide your own supplies. Purchase cleaning chemicals and professional equipment from your local garden supply store. You will be able to save money by purchasing quality equipment that will last and economical chemicals that go a long way with dilution control systems, instead of using ready-to-use products.
4) How do I pay for your services? Make sure you state your payment instructions clearly. If payment is required during service, the customer needs to leave a check or credit card number for you if they will not be at home.
5) Will I always have the same team cleaning my house? You should always try to have the same individuals or groups clean the house. This will mean faster cleaning time as your staff will get used to the building. It also helps the client feel comfortable having the same individuals in their home.
6) If something in the house is damaged or broken? Accidents happen. Teach your employees to report any damaged or broken items immediately to a supervisor. A note should be left for the customer explaining the accident and that your company will take care of the damaged or broken item as soon as possible.
7) How many people will be in the house to clean? Your team should consist of 2-3 people.
8) What services does your residential cleaning company provide? List the services that are included in the regular classification (vacuum, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, etc.) and also indicate which projects you provide (carpet cleaning, window washing, etc.) and the additional charge for those services.
9) What time will you clean the house? It may not be possible to give the customer a specific time that you will be in the home, but give them your cleaning hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and an approximate time you expect to is in their house.
10) Do I have to do anything before arriving to clean it? Your job is to clean the house. However, you can request that your client pick up toys, clothes and other household items that will slow him down.
11) Do I have to sign a contract? This is a decision you will have to make for your cleaning business. Contracts are helpful as they spell out the responsibilities of both parties.
12) What do I do with my cat? Cats, dogs and other animals, birds, etc. should be kept in a cage, cage or other location where they will not get in the way of the cleaning team.
Copyright 2006 The Janitorial Store
Video about 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List
You can see more content about 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List
If you have any questions about 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List
8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List
way 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List
tutorial 8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List
8 How Many Cats Are In The Animal List free
#Residential #Cleaning #Customers #Prepared #Answer #Questions