You are searching about A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals, today we will share with you article about A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals is useful to you.
Food Hygiene – The Eight Principles of "From Farm to Fork"
Food hygiene can be compromised at eight different stages in its preparation and preparation. These stages begin on the farm and end on the fork.
At every stage we must take great care to ensure that the final product will be safe to eat. Let’s explain all eight levels.
The eight levels are:
FROM THE BUSH TO THE FORK!
1) Farm- Animals, and crops must be cared for and cared for humanely & professionally by trained professionals and with proper supervision by qualified Vets.
2) Transportation of raw materials- animals and plants must be transported in a manner that complies with state law and codes of practice.
3) Manufacturing facilities.- this level includes slaughterhouses, packing stations and factories. All these sites should be authorized by the appropriate regulatory bodies, have a valid manufacturer’s license, issues to the state and national specifications, and comply with GMP, ISO 9002 and other standards. HACCP. All genuine, safe products should have the name address and telephone number of the processor or supplier clearly printed on the packaging.
GMP=Good Manufacturing Practices
HACCP=Hazard analysis and critical control points
Iso = Organization of the whole world
4) Food distribution networks.- Food distribution must be done according to national, state and city regulations. Also the rescuers must be clean and well presented. Shipping containers must be clean inside and out and be specially designed to carry the type of food they contain, EG. Cold, cold.
5) Food Delivery and Storage Food should be delivered in good condition with undamaged packaging. It should be stored in conditions suitable for that type of food & in a way that prevents cross contamination with other food sources. This includes food storage at the consumer’s home.
6) Preparation of food before cooking.- Food should be prepared with clear instructions. Meat should be thawed in cool conditions and separated from vegetables, dairy products, eggs etc. by keeping the meat in a closed container during the thawing process. Fresh vegetables should be cut on a separate clean cutting board and knives should be washed well before being used to cut other foods. In professional kitchens there should be separate work stations for raw vegetables, lean meats, dairy products and salads.
7) Cooking, frying, baking.- Cooking food will kill many bacteria but remember that some bacteria and toxins survive high temperatures so it is most important to remember to keep food warm until it is eaten or alternatively chilled in small containers and frozen quickly. as possible. Bacteria stop working at temperatures below 4 degrees centigrade.
8) Serving.- Serving food is a stage when most people let them be careful. Food should be eaten at a temperature above 70 degrees centigrade or at a temperature of 5 degrees centigrade or less for cold foods. Working foods, pates and cutting tools should be clean after being thoroughly washed at a temperature of more than 70 degrees.
By checking all of these levels as thoroughly as possible you can cut your risk of getting food poisoning considerably.
Video about A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals
You can see more content about A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals
If you have any questions about A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals
A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals
way A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals
tutorial A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals
A Food Chain With 1 Plant And 3 Animals free
#Food #Hygiene #Principles #quotFrom #Farm #Forkquot